Thursday 28 December 2017

My 12 day stay in Isfahan - Day 4 (evening) - Isfahan -The bazar of gold - Strolling around in the evening - The 30th of November 2017

 
I left  home with Saba as she made her way to the school she was teaching at in the evening. Following her advice I had a look at the Gold Bazaar before walking towards the Naghsh Jahan square via the Public library and the Hasht Behesht gardens. Back in 2014 I had gone out late in the evening  with a group to watch the lit up Si-o Se pool bridge, but walking alone this time just reinforced the idea I had had then that Isfahan seemed a safe city to stroll around at any given time of day, including late in the evening without too many problems. I came across a fairly different city ... embelished by the lighting of the monuments and the fountains, which gave the whole atmosphere a touch of additional magic.
 
 
 

 






































 

No comments:

Post a Comment