Friday 15 December 2017

My 12 day stay in Isfahan - Day 2 (afternoon cont.) - Isfahan - Naghsh Jahan square; dinner making - The 28th of November 2017



(...)

I continued making my way towards the Naghsh Jahan square, which irrespective of the time of day is an absolute beauty to look at.






















Saba and I took to the kitchen and though I was a mere observer of what she was preparing for our dinner I took down notes and photos of the ingredients and sequencial steps taken to make the delicious soup we later had.















It had been a long "walking" day but I felt particularly happy by the end of the day as I went to bed. Because of a programmed early circuit to Kashan the following day I had to have an equally early evening. Temperatures had dropped so abruptly that I felt really cosy under the soft bed cover as I prepared myself to get a good night's sleep. 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment