Wednesday 31 May 2017

Paris - On the way to the Church of Saint Roch - The 8th of May 2017


I headed once more back to the Louvre so as to try to see whether I'd be able to get access to the Vermeer exhibition and once more  gave up having walked into Saint Roch Church instead.

































I found this Baroque Church, whose first stone was laid by the King Louis XIV to be rather interesting with its magnificent painted ceiling, the very unique pulpit and several tombs worth being noted.
































Saint Francis Xavier baptizes Indians - Théodore Chasseriau




























I wandered back and forth until I found myself at Chatelêt les Halles again, where I had started  my venture early in the morning and let myself be mesmerised by the magic sounds conveyed by a very talented pianist, before heading back to the Airport Hotel.

























No comments:

Post a Comment