Monday 20 March 2017

News from afar ...



I've been sent a few photos which for moments made me think back to Cape Verde, two being Glorinha's showing me one page of the colouring book and trying to read a stick on book on the other one, both of which I bought for her.
























The other set of two photos are of Dulcilinda and Velker, whose father now collected the presents he didn't manage to collect within the period Noëlle and I stayed in Cape Verde and whose picture was of utmost importance for the "godparents". 
 
 




















Technology makes it easier now to be in touch with my Cape Verdian friends, despite the fact that in the village it is not always possible ... but there's nothing like having news from afar ... and feel happy ... 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment