Saturday 15 October 2016

Porto Santo island - My students and I - From the 10th to the 13th of October 2016


Despite not having taken advantage of the beauties of the island I felt nevertheless privileged in having spent some rather precious time with my students, whom I inconditionally love and whose official acredited level of Aviation English I so worry about.


The Refresher courses went by smoothly, as the overall atmoshphere of the island and when it was time to fly back "home" I felt I'd miss them. and particularly Miguel and Timoteo, the ones I spent most time with inbetween classes as we attempted to solve a problematic situation still associated with my forced "burocratic" endeavours. 














Miguel and Timoteo (on the left). Timoteo, Sara and Fung (on the right).













Mafalda, Catarina and Rita.





Manel, Timoteo and Luis.




























No comments:

Post a Comment