Friday 29 July 2016

... and I am feeling good ...


... A new life  awaits these recently accredited ATCO's and regardless of the non- associated connotations to Nina Simone's song ... I feel like singing I'm feeling good ...









These young men and lady (in the above picture with two other ATCOs) have made it through the long Air Traffic Control course and will soon be placed in the Azores and Madeira islands. As one of the many teachers who have contributed towards the positive outcome ... I feel proud and more so because with one exception they have been awarded the highest level in the official European Aviation English testing ...
I am sure they are feeling as good as I am ...
May they continue to feel so, as well as committed, in the carrying out of their careers ...
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment