Monday 20 January 2014

The AITA group from Principe island



Despite not having fully recovered from the cold I caught whilst in Nantes I have started teaching a small group of three AITAs from Principe island and the fact that my throat is still sore and my nose runs from time to time in between my sneezing "attacks" I am enjoying every minute of it (can't help feeling otherwise as their commitment and enthusiasm is something that has been playing a vital role in these Aeronautical pronunciation oriented refresher course).







I do hope they'll cherish the afternoon "sessions" as much as I have so far ... and may their forthcoming aeronautical performance on the tiny island which once belonged to the Portuguese territory prove that it has been worth the effort.







No comments:

Post a Comment