Friday 4 October 2013

The Uzbek culture and traditions circuit, "Aiesha" folk show, Valentina Romanenko's atelier, Samarkand (Day 7 afternoon) - The 13th of September 2013



I wish I had had my filming camera with me because I would have certainly captured all the magic of the fashion show of Valentina Romanenko' s creations, which in all honestly can hardly (if at all) be described. 

The materials ... the blending of the colours of the silk ensembles ... the embroidered coats ...  and even the way the fashion models displayed those creations ... the atelier ... , (my God ... ) everything about it was creativity and beauty ...

Photos may not speak for themselves but they will certainly do a lot more than I'll be able to about the show.


























































Saudat (left) and Valentina Romanenko (right)




We all felt the necessity to touch the clothes and other accessories spread around in the atelier shop and though we were all fascinated with many of the things (male and female alike) none of us bought anything.


For all our first visit to Samarkand was to a silk atelier it was worthwhile and justifiably an important aspect of what role Samarkand and this particular fashion designer may play in the World fashion.




(To be continued)







No comments:

Post a Comment