Sunday 2 June 2013

Calouste Gulbenkian Museum, Modern Art Centre - temporary exhibition "The unforeseen reasons. Retrospective exhibition of Fernando de Azevedo" - The 2nd of June 2013



A few years ago I came across a copy of a painting by Fernando Azevedo who had me really intrigued and though I didn't give it too much of a thought, later that image surfaced from time to time. I had today the privilege of having access to quite a few of his drawings, paintings, collage, illustration and graphic work incorporated in a rather varied retrospective exhibition of his multi-faceted work.

I don't exactly know how to define the impression it has left in me but one thing I know for sure ... it was strong.



































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment