Thursday 16 August 2012

"Unregistered" postcrossing cards ...



I haven't yet got used to people not answering messages I have sent them politely asking them whether they would like me to send them a second card in case the one I had initially sent  (and which was not registered) might have got lost in the postal service.

The benefit of the doubt no longer exists the moment postcrossers don't answer the messages. There have been a few cases in which cards did get lost though I only found out about it the moment I sent a message to the postcrossers and they confirmed they hadn't received them, thus having been entitled to a second card.

Two more postcrossing cards will be exhibited in my blog, so as to gain the right of being seen and acknowledged as having been sent.


PT-248560 sent to Austria



PT-248642 sent to Finland









No comments:

Post a Comment