Saturday 28 July 2012

The 6 day trip to Denmark and the United Kingdom - the morning of the last day - Steve McCurry 's photo exhibition at the Oksnehallen, Copenhagen - the 22nd of June 2012



What can one say about Steve McCurry's photos? Despite having  numerous reproductions of his photos and having known in advance what to expect of this exhibition I must confess I was  extremely impressed by  the expressions of many of the people depicted in his photos ... Is it the angle ? ... or the fact that he captures a lot more than what the image may disclose the first moment we look at it ?... is it the vibrant colours ... the setting ?... I honestly can't say ...


They were organised by different countries ... and we started with India and Afghanistan ... Having photographed only some of his photos doesn't mean I was not impressed by them all but just that I followed my first feelings, being incapable of taking them all.


























































































































































(to be continued) 








No comments:

Post a Comment