Friday 23 December 2011

Missing Postcrossing cards ...



Two more Postcrossing cards have gone missing, this time to Canada and Germany. 

I must confess I still get sad when postcrossers don't acknowledge the messages I kindly send them requesting their opinion on whether I should send them a second card, though I should have got used to this type of attitude by now.

The "Art" cards I have sent (or attempted to send) very seldom reach their destination ... and I keep on wondering why ...

Gustave Klimt has joined the other well known artists who haven't made it through ... but just like them his "Kiss" will be downloaded and exhibited here together with the Azorean landscape which also went missing.

May they be seen on this "wall" for lost cards and appreciated by many of those who care.



PT- 209616



PT- 209712









No comments:

Post a Comment