Friday 11 August 2017

Summer English Courses (short duration) for 7 to 9 year old children (the morning group) - From the 24th to the 27th of July 2017


Due to the number of children enrolled in the Summer English Course for 7 to 9 year old children I had to have it split in two - nine children in the morning and eight in the afternoon, otherwise the intended objectives wouldn't be acomplished.
 
 
Besides some rather challenging vocabulary and artistic endeavours therewith associated, which I always include in every course  I had yet another "difficult" challenge to put forward, which I wasn't exactly sure I (we) would be able to overcome in such a short period of time.
 
 
By the middle of the week my expectations were high and I was then convinced that  most of the artistic works would be finished by Thursday and singing "What a wonderful world" together with the afternoon group for the last day performance on Friday was effectively possible.
 






Artur, Luz, Rodrigo, Gabriel, Tomás Pereira, Tomás Almeida, Isabel, Pedro and Gonçalo (from left to right).


































































































































(To be continued)

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment