Monday 29 May 2017

Paris - Paroisse Saint-Germain l'Auxerrois - The 7th of May 2017


Having reached Paris early in the afternoon and stayed at one of the airport hotels, once I dropped my bags I headed to the city centre and just tried to stroll around the Louvre area where I was expected to see an exhibition, despite the fact that I didn't.
 
 
I stumbled upon Paroisse Saint-Germain l'Auxerrois by mere accident and decided to visit it. If I was impressed by its exterior porch  I became utterly speechless as I walked around its interior chapels.
 
 
Some musicians were rehearsing  some religious chant, which ended up giving the whole church a special touch of peacefulness and beauty that will certainly linger for a while.






































































 

No comments:

Post a Comment