Wednesday 3 May 2017

Aviation oriented conference at Hotel Neptun, Dubrovnik - Babin Kut Peninsula, Croatia - The 24th and 25th of April 2017


I couldn't help downloading some of the pictures taken during the extremelly well organised two day Aviation oriented conference in Dubrovnik, which had me gather with colleagues from several countries I  do come across on a yearly basis, but also  a few newcomers  and several I hadn't seen for a while, this being the case of a former student of mine from Cape Verde (some twenty years ago), who now works for the Civil Aviation Authority in her home country.
 
 
What we discussed throughout these two days is not relevant for the blog but we did work hard and had hardly any time to do anything else but listen to and share opinions and ideas among ourselves, whose relevance may have an impact in the way we (I) teach.








































 

No comments:

Post a Comment