Thursday 26 January 2017

My weekend adventure at Aix-en-Provence, France - (Day 1 - late afternoon) - Strolling around the city - The 20th of January 2017


I spent the rest of the afternoon strolling around the city and letting the overall atmosphere take over me and my senses. I ended up photographing some of the typical Provençal doors I had seen depicted in tourist brochures and even many of the city postcards, but fountains and statues as well. I ended up walking into a church at Rue des Bernardines just before heading back to the hotel.



















































Despite having had a long walking day I really enjoyed this Aix-en-Provence exploring experience ... and was definitely looking forward to see what the following day would bring ...











No comments:

Post a Comment