Sunday 17 April 2016

Looking forward to ... or Dorset here I go ...




I can't deny I am really looking forward to getting to know a Southern UK region I have never been to but which looks like it could be rather interesting judging from the photos Mia has sent me recently ...
























But most of all what I am really looking forward to is seeing her again ... and finding out in loco if she is as happy as she seems to be since she left three weeks ago ... and maybe get to know some of her working colleagues ... try out some of the cooking specialities ...



Four days may not be enough to get to know Dorset ... but they'll certainly be more than enough to hold my daughter in my arms again and whisper in her ear how much we have been missing her ... 
















No comments:

Post a Comment