Thursday 17 December 2015

The Myanmar discovery circuit - Day 9 (morning cont.) - The Inle Lake boat trip (cont.) - on the way to Inpawkhone, village houses on stillts - The 20th of November 2015


(...)

Along the Inle Lake heading towards Inpawkhone all I focused on were the houses on stillts that we could see on both shores of the water pathways. Some of them had  beautiful intricate woven designs and even the simpler and slighted tilted ones had a peculiar charm. I kept on holding my camera and pressing the button as I looked insdiscriminately here and there.
 
 
Everywhere I looked there seemed to be an interesting topic to photograph. It started brightening up a bit and the light rain was no longer a hindrance to photography.



































As we had just reached the Inpawkhone village a parede of canoes slid  noisily from a fairly narrow water pathway carrying what seemed to be a monk or nun novice and a number of his or her family members, but because of it being unexpected I didn't manage to get my filming camera in time to register the moment.
 
















(To be continued)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment