Tuesday 17 March 2015

The Guatemalan outfit ...




I finally had an outfit tailored from a tissue I had "fallen for" and which was consequently bought for me in Guatemala back in 2006.
 
 
I used to count on the skills of a Senegalese tailor (Faye Seco), who knew exactly what to do with my "handicraft" tissues and the moment I "lost" him to the French "haute couture" it was as if nobody would ever be able to "capture" my "dress code feeling".
 
 
I have never developed any dress design skills nor model-like approach in regards to what I wear, though whenever I put a handicraft tissue on there's a visceral-like feeling that makes me walk differently and even "feel" differently.  I wear hours of dedicated work on me and that's got to show ...
 
 
 
 







I finally had an outfit tailored from a tissue that instantaneously "took me back" to Guatemala ... and made me feel good ...






 

No comments:

Post a Comment