Sunday 30 December 2012

The Rajasthan circuit - Day 8 - The City Palace (cont.), Udaipur - The 22nd of November 2012


(...)


We wandered about the City Palace's Museum, the various royal apartments, reception halls and courtyards, each of which richly decorated, particularly the Kanch Burj with dazzling red and silver glass decorative motifs or theChini Chitrashala profusely covered in Dutch tiles.

 I may sound repetitive but every time we visited one of those I had the distinct feeling nothing else would be able to impress me any further and the truth is that I kept on being mesmerised and from a certain moment onwards all I could do was to try to "absorb" as much as I could and take as many photographs and film the whole beauty that was at hand.









































































 













(To be continued)











No comments:

Post a Comment