Wednesday 16 November 2011

The ATCOS's course ... or the pursuit of learning ...


Each new group of trainees brings a different dynamic into the classsroom and although the subject matters are the same and the ongoing working exercises within the classroom similar to the ones carried out in previous years, the approach to the themes does tend to be singular everytime.

I don't know what it is ... but I love working with every single "student of mine", (even those who invariably question everything I say), and this time was no exception.

I don't quite like the word "teaching", ... as I truly believe we are facilitators rather than any other title we might be "granted" or known as.

These students' progress depended (almost entirely) on their enthusiasm and committment and if on one hand I facilitated  their access to learning ... I "learned" as much as they did throughout the whole learning process.


"In the pursuit of learning, everyday something is acquired"  and that as far as I am concerned is the most important thing ...




The ATC-FI.010 group and I




... May their "attitude" define their "altitude" in the future...









No comments:

Post a Comment